Atlanta’s Only Quality Certified
Home Care Service
The quality of our staff and the care they provide are our most important assets. At Regency Home Care of North Atlanta, we’re proud that our caregivers are not only experienced professionals, but also certified by Caregiver Quality Assurance.
Dear Regency Home Care Family,
There is no higher priority to our entire Regency Home Care Family than the safety of our clients, their families, the communities we serve and our employees. With the impact that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on our world and local community, we want you to know we are closely monitoring the situation using three primary (and reliable) sources:
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Georgia Department of Health: https://dph.georgia.gov/novelcoronavirus
- Fact Sheet: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/2019-ncov-factsheet.pdf
We are taking the spread of the COVID-19 virus very seriously. As a business that is all about the health and safety of clients and their families, we have implemented policies with our employees as well as operational policies to create and maintain an environment that is as safe as possible for employees and patrons:
- A rigorous, ongoing daily sanitizing of all living areas and surfaces.
- A health policy that any employees that feel ill or have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath seek medical care as needed, and not present themselves to work until they are well and have been without symptoms for a minimum of 48 hours.
- A retraining initiative to ensure that all employees are being properly vigilant regarding personal hand washing, cleaning and wearing gloves when appropriate.
- Making hand sanitizer readily available in the living areas and encouraging patrons to use it upon arrival before entering the living area
- Requiring employees to immediately report any concerns regarding exposure to COVID-19 to a supervisor, whether the potential has occurred through providing patient care, travel, assisting an ill traveler or other person, handling a contaminated object, or cleaning a contaminated environment.
To help protect the broader community, we will be limiting visitation to nursing homes, assisted living homes and rehabilitation centers. Many of these locations have already made it public that they are either prohibiting visitors, or strongly urging that visitors stay away. Should there be a life or death situation, we will still make the visit. Our intent is not to unknowingly pass along the virus to those who are most vulnerable.
We wish to emphasize that while we are taking a best-effort approach, Regency needs your help. You have a part to play in the preventative process as well! According to the latest data, primary Coronavirus transmission occurs when a sick person coughs or sneezes in close proximity to someone else. Infection can also occur by touching a recently contaminated surface and then touching your own eyes, nose or mouth. Here are some important steps for your household to observe:
- Stay home if you are sick. If you exhibit any symptoms of illness, we urge you in the strongest way possible to refrain from visiting your family member. You must be completely free of symptoms and have a normal body temperature for at least 24 hours without using a fever reducing medicine before returning.
- For the foreseeable future, you should make a habit of frequent, thorough hand washing with hot water and soap. Use hand sanitizer regularly between washings.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Please do not carry used tissues around in a bag or pocket. Discard tissues immediately after the first use.
- If you are traveling abroad, please pay attention to travel notice warnings from CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html). If you or a household member visits a country under Level-2 or Level-3 warnings, we urge you in the strongest way possible to wait 14 days before returning and visiting a family member.
We are monitoring this developing situation closely with State and Federal agencies including the GA DPH, CMS and the CDC. In the meantime, if we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call us at 678-999-2446 24-hours per day
Yours in Health,
Erich Schuetz, CEO
Regency Home Care of North Atlanta
Atlanta Home Care at Its Best!
Home is a place of comfort and healing, and when you or a loved one requires extra care and assistance, there truly is no place like home. At Regency Home Care of North Atlanta, we strive to help our clients remain safe, healthy, and independent, no matter what their care needs.
Regency’s highly experienced and dedicated care staff serves clients with a variety of needs, including:
It is our mission to educate our clients and their families so they can successfully navigate their healthcare options while enabling them to live as independently as possible throughout their golden years.
Atlanta’s Best Quality Assurance
With over 30 years of healthcare experience, we understand firsthand how crucial it is for family members to secure only the best home care services for a loved one who needs assistance.
In Home Senior Care
We offer home care assistance to meet your loved one’s specific care needs – so they can remain living independently without any hustle.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
We work with your family to create a plan of care that best suits your loved one’s needs through all stages of Alzheimer’s and related care.
Recuperative After Surgery Care or Post Hospitalization Care
Regency Home Care can assist with post-discharge planning and will work with your hospital care team to create a care plan for rehabilitation or recovery
Our Quality Caregivers
When choosing a caregiver for yourself or a loved one, we know that dependability and trust are of the utmost importance.
Respite Care Facility Sitting
With the rising number of seniors reaching retirement age, more and more family members find themselves taking on the role of caregiver for a loved one.
Medication Oversight Services
Regency Home Care, Atlanta’s top quality home health care team, is pleased to provide medication oversight services that go above and beyond.
Proxy Caregiver Services
Regency Home Care of Georgia is one of the few elite senior home care agencies that has embraced the proxy caregiver concept in order to extend our services to clients.
In Home Safety Assesment
Our free home safety assessment can alert us to areas throughout your or your loved one’s home that may need attention.
We want to make sure our clients are well educated on senior care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Atlanta GA, home safety, and all other aspects of home health care.
See Why 1000’s of Clients And
Their Families Choose Us
At Regency, we are dedicated to top-tier providing home care Atlanta area seniors and families need and deserve. But don’t take our word for it! Read the testimonials below to discover what clients are saying about our Atlanta home care services.
Kind, caring, compassionate staff with a commitment to excellent service! We couldn’t have been more satisfied with the care we received. Well done Regency team!
The caregivers at Regency are wonderful! My mother in law has Alzheimer’s and it is important that she get reliable care. That’s exactly what we get from Regency. It’s also very easy to do business with Regency – just a phone call and we can adjust our schedule, make additional requests, or resolve
A Place Where Experience and Compassion Meet
Meet Our Founder & Senior Care Expert
BSE, MBA, Owner
Regency Home Care of Atlanta, Georgia was founded in 2009 by Erich Schuetz. Erich spent the better part of his career in the medical field, serving in early positions with divisions of Baxter Travenol and Johnson & Johnson before moving, finally, to Georgia to help care for his mother, who lived well into her 90s.
When he retired from his corporate career, it was his caregiving experience and a yearning to stay in the medical field that led Erich to open Regency as a way to give back to other families and older adults in need of quality elder care and assistance to remain safe and happy at home.
Regency Home Care of North Atlanta offers In Home Senior Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia care, Parkinsons Disease Care, Atlanta home care, Post Hospitalization or After Surgery Care, Private Duty Personal Care, Respite Care, Facility Sitting, Medication Oversight Services, Proxy Caregiver Services, in home health care Atlanta, In Home Safety Assessment and other services related to senior care in North Atlanta and All Surrounding areas.
Regency Home Care proudly serves families throughout North Atlanta, including Buckhead, Brookhaven, Vinings, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Norcross, Duluth, Suwanee, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Atlanta, Cumming and Lawrenceville. Our caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) are carefully screened, trained and supervised by a Regency Registered Nurse (RN).
We would love the opportunity to meet with you and your family to discuss our in home
health care Atlanta services and how we can help improve their loved one’s quality of life and
independence through compassionate care and uncompromising service.