Accepting the need for end of life care is a difficult and emotional time for families, and it is important that their loved one receive the best care and comfort possible in those final days. Hospice care provides sensitive, compassionate services that keep the patient comfortable and ensures that the family has the support and resources it needs. However, many families may need extra assistance in addition to hospice care. For example, your hospice provider may require that someone be available to the patient at all times during home care assistance in Alpharetta, Dunwoody, Atlanta, Roswell, Marietta, GA.
Families may need additional help if:
- The loved one receiving care lives alone
- The loved one’s partner or children have jobs
- The care needed is more than family and friends can provide
Hiring a professional home care service agency, like Regency Home Care of North Atlanta, can be of great assistance, and allows your loved one to have the care needed at this most critical time of life. During this transitional time, Regency Home Care can also provide:
- 24/7 supervision, monitoring or care
- Respite care for family caregivers who need a break
- Shopping, cleaning and errands that may have fallen behind
- Assistance with meal planning/preparation as needed
- Incontinence care as needed
- Assistance with bathing
- Scheduling coordination
Regency Home Care of Georgia can help with home care assistance in your family’s time of need while a loved one is dealing with home care assistance in Alpharetta, Atlanta, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Marietta, Sandy Springs, Vinings and Roswell GA.
During end of life care, your focus should be on your family. Contact Regency Home Care to learn more about how we can help.